We’re looking for a Business Development Specialist, tasked with bringing in and supporting Enterprise Software Clients. The role can be part-time or full-time.
- Managing Facebook Campaigns (PPC, Video Views, Conversions)
- Managing Google Adwords Campaigns
- Managing Adroll campaigns
- Setting up split tests of landing pages, sales pages, etc. (We use VWO)
In addition to running traffic, you’ll be tasked with:
- Creating new ad sets and campaigns
- Implementing conversion tracking on websites
- Creating custom audiences and lookalike audiences
- Setting up retargeting pixels
- Setting up analytics on websites
- Designing banner ads
- Writing video scripts for clients
- You enjoy getting stuff done…
- You like working with a remote (but connected) team
- You approach work with the growth mindset – always looking for opportunities and experiences to grow.
- You like working on different projects and diving deep into client niches, to get the incredible results.
- It doesn’t matter to us “when” you work throughout the day… Just that you get stuff done. It can be early in the morning, late at night, etc. However, you’re expected to work the number of hours you’re paid for in a week.
- Start on a 90-120 day probationary period at 20 hours per week… If Clients are happy with their ROI and project’s are consistently delivered on time, hours will be increased to meet client demand.
- We make use of Basecamp, Slack and Dropbox for team communication.
If you meet the criteria above and you’re excited to work with a quickly growing marketing organization, please fill out the form below!