We’re looking for a few staff copywriters, tasked with writing sales copy and email copy for our software products and for clients. The role can be part-time or full-time.
- Sales webinars geared for conversion
- Email autoresponder sequences that get opened and clicked
- Sales videos that influence buyers in their journey
- Lead Magnets the deliver content while also positioning offers to sell
In addition to writing sales material, you’ll be tasked with:
- Setting up landing pages and confirmation pages (mostly in Scriptly, sometimes in ClickFunnels or OptimizePress/WordPress)
- Designing sales materials, like webinars using both client-supplied images and stock photography.
- Integrating email copy into email marketing software (Infusionsoft, Ontraport, Drip, etc)
- Setting up automated webinars in EverWebinar.
- Working inside WordPress (setting up plugins, memberships with Wishlist Member, redirected call to action links…)
- You enjoy getting stuff done…
- You like working with a remote (but connected) team
- You approach work with the growth mindset – always looking for opportunities and experiences to grow.
- You like working on different projects and diving deep into client niches, to turn out incredible copy
- It doesn’t matter to us “when” you work throughout the day… Just that you get stuff done. It can be early in the morning, late at night, etc. However, you’re expected to work the number of hours you’re paid for in a week.
- Start on a 90-120 day probationary period at 20 hours per week… If writing is of high quality and project’s are consistently delivered on time, hours will be increased to meet client demand
- We make use of Basecamp, Slack and Dropbox for team communication.
If you meet the criteria above and you’re excited to work with a quickly growing marketing organization, please fill out the form below!