Discover How Done For You Retargeting Campaigns Can Help You Scale Your Business!
Retargeting is a powerful digital marketing strategy designed to recapture the attention of users who've visited your website but didn't convert.
In a nutshell, it uses tracking cookies to follow these non-converting visitors across the web, showing them targeted ads that encourage them to return to your site and complete a purchase or other desired action.
Given that only about 2% of first-time visitors to your site are likely to convert, retargeting aims to engage the remaining 98%, giving you multiple opportunities for conversion.
Banner ads retargeting is one of the most traditional forms of retargeting. This strategy places ads on other websites that your potential customers visit after leaving your site.
Social media retargeting focuses on platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn. Using pixels or specific codes embedded on your website, this form of retargeting captures user data and displays targeted ads directly in their social media feeds.
Video retargeting involves serving video ads to users who have interacted with your website or online content but haven't converted.
We manage retargeted ad campaigns by the numbers - not just click costs but lead conversation, sales conversion, cost per customer, and a lot more. After optimization and split testing, we're able to scale campaigns as high and as fast as our clients will let us.
After setting up conversion pixels, custom audiences and lookalike audiences, all the data you need to see how well your campaigns are doing is available to you at a glance.
We’ll tie in your CRM or email marketing provider so that all lead data that Facebook collects gets automatically sent to your CRM for marketing.
Filled with people who have been to your website, your landing pages, watched a video, been on your page, etc; your customer audiences are one of the hottest sources of buyers you have access to! We’ll make sure they convert.
When start a project, the first thing we do is go through a copy and page audit, where we’ll point out and optionally fix things that we know are hurting conversion. That way, when traffic starts, you’re already getting traction!
We don’t just build campaigns for cold traffic or retargeting traffic. When we work on a project, we’re thinking about the lifecycle of that prospect – from the first time they see an ad to what happens to them 30 days after.
Video ads are our specialty. Whether it’s B-roll with a voiceover or full motion video with you. We’ll script it, edit it, and work in whatever way makes you the most comfortable.
We'll write the copy for your Facebook Ads from scratch including headlines, body text, button copy, and everything in between so it's sure to get clicks!
We're here for you when you need us. You'll get priority access to our team whenever you need it. Just send an email with new ideas, questions, or anything else that comes to mind for your ads!
We script, edit, and coach you through creating high-converting videos for Facebook and Instagram! We'll edit them up with b-roll, do transitions and lower thirds, and so much more!
Hear What Done For You Ads Has Done For A Few Of Our Clients
... For Your Business Though!
“DFY marketing systems and procedures are the best of the best. If you are looking to grow your business, whatever it may be, then you need to delegate the marketing out to a company that gets results. This is that company. Do yourself the favor and do whatever they tell you, your future company will be counting your millions” 😊
Fast Track Your Success Online By Getting Customized Ads, Copy, Demographics and Interests, Retargeting and Conversion Pixel setup, and so much more!
Do you manage multiple ad networks? Like Facebook and Google?
Yes, we prefer to run advertising on two or more networks simultaneously so that when one changes, we don't feel the effects as much. Facebook/Instagram and Google/Youtube are the two primary ad networks we'll run on. Some of our clients also get great results on Linkedin, Pinterest, and Native Ad networks.
Do you retain a percentage of ad spend for management costs?
No - all of your advertising is done in your ad accounts so that you can log in and see what's happening whenever you want. We don't keep a percentage of ad spend or get kickbacks from the ad networks... All of your ad budget goes 100% to ads and getting you traffic and sales.
Can I pay with check or wire transfer?
Yes, we can send an invoice and you can pay that way if you prefer. Our wire information and mailing address will be listed.